License Renewal Date
CPE Reporting Period
1/1 to 12/31 triennially
120, with a minimum of 20 hours per year
4 credits every reporting period
Other Subject Area Requirements
12 hours of Accounting & Auditing are required.
* The maximum credit for instructors is 60 hours.
* Self study is limited to 60 hours/50%.
* CPA Exam coaching courses are allowed 10 CPE credits.
* Enrolled Agent exam coaching courses are allowed 10 CPE credits.
* Graduate level courses earning grade of “C” or above may receive credit of 1 hour per semester hour credit received if course otherwise meets the Board’s definition of a CPE course.
* Half credits are allowed after the first hour.
Other State Policies
Indiana accepts courses from providers that are members of NASBA’s National Registry of CPE Sponsors.